Keep Reading

Sunday #58

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

I had a much better week than last week but I still didn't do much. Tuesday, I was supposed to have a video game evening with 2 friends but my gaming laptop decided it didn't want to connect to the internet, so I wasn't able to play. Wednesday, I took my weekly trip to the library. Saturday, I went grocery shopping. Sunday, I plan to just read and relax. 

What I Read:

I worked on reading Extracurricular by Rachel Lynn Solomon and Espiritu by Aiden Thomas. I finished The Unknown by Riley Sager (3.5 Stars) and Two Twisted Crowns by Rachel Gillig (4 Stars).

What I Checked Out From The Library:

  • Only Lovers in the Building by Nadine Gonzalez
  • That Night by Gillian McAllister
  • Into the Blue by Emma Brodie
  • To Dance the Moon and Stars by Tasia Ms & Barbara Perez Marquez
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • None

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal: 127 /185
Pages Goal: 36,184 / 50,000
Alphabet Challenge
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo

Last week on the blog:

  • How Did I Do On My Summer TBR?
  • ARC Review: Espiritu by Aiden Thomas
  • August Reading Challenge Check In
  • Down The TBR Hole

Comments

  1. I wish I could read and relax today! But Sunday is my chore day and I have so much to get done. Luckily tomorrow is a holiday:-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty rude of your gaming laptop :( Way to go on your challenges. I'm definitely doing some reading and chilling this morning, then errands this afternoon. Tomorrow is a bonus day at home - woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page