Keep Reading

August 2026 Recap


Happy September! I feel like I say this about every month but August flew by. It wasn't the best reading month as my total was lower and most of the books I read I only rated 3 stars. My blog views were drastically down from the last two months. 

  • Total: 12
  • Pages Read: 4,014
  • From Library: 2
  • E-Books: 6
  • Rereads: 1
  • From Physical TBR: 3
  • Added to Physical TBR: 9
  • Top Genres: Romance, Fantasy
  • Top Tags: Sports, Monsters

Here is what I read:

  • The Orc's Fated Maiden by Veronika Kane | 3 Stars
  • Smitten by the Alien Saloon Owner | 3.75 Stars
  • High Achiever by Grae Bryan | 3 Stars
  • Summer Catch by Beth Bolden | 3 Stars
  • Rookie Mistake by Anna Zabo & LA Witt | 3 Stars
  • All the Queen's Curses by Alyssa Hollingsworth | 3 Stars
  • Dead First by Johnn Compton | 3 Stars
  • Happy Place by Emily Henry | 4 Stars
  • If You'll Have Me by Eunnie | 3 Stars
  • Oh No! There is an Incubus in my Hot Spring | 3 Stars
  • Romantic Hero by Kirsty Greenwood | 3 Stars
  • The Unkown by Riley Sager | 3.5 Stars

Most viewed posts of the last 30 days:

Comments

Form for the Contact Page