Keep Reading

Sunday #55

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

My brain needed a chill week this week so outside of my day job, I really didn't do much. Thursday, I worked a half day and then I played Baldurs Gate 3 with a couple friends in the evening. Friday was nice because I got to listen to Phoebe Bridgers new album. Saturday was another half day of work and then I got some yard work done. 

What I Read:

I didn't even read much this week. I finished Dead First by Johnny Compton (2 Stars - can't even put my finger on why I disliked this) and I poked at Oh No! There's an Incubus in my Hot Spring by Ember Holt. 

What I Checked Out From The Library:

  • None
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • None

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal:  121 /185
Pages Goal: 33,836 / 50,000
Alphabet Challenge
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo

Last week on the blog:

  • Review: The Lookout's Ghost 
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Series I need to catch up on
  • WWW Wednesday
  • Coastal Magic Featured Author: Beth Bolden Q & A
  • Down The TBR Hole

Comments

  1. Sorry Dead First didn't work for you! I hope you have a good week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Baulder's Gate 3 but haven't played in a while. Playing with friends sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry Dead First was a dud. Hope the next book you read is a better experience for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you were able to have a chill week! I'd love to learn to play a game online with others. One of these days I will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page