Another month completed! This year is honestly going by so quickly. To hold myself accountable, I like to take a look at how I am doing with each challenge at the end of every month.
Books Read:
114/185 books (62% completed)
Pages Read:
31,532 / 50,000 (63% completed)
Alphabet Challenge:
(80% completed)
I got P this month.
Romance Bingo:
Read a non-Christmas holiday romance
Learn more about this Bingo HereMonster Fucker Bingo:
Read a ghost romance last month
Learn more about this Bingo here


Looks like you're making great progress! I'm considering adding a Romance challenge for 2027, but haven't decided yet. Romances tend to be my impulse/mood reads, and I'm trying to figure out whether a challenge would change my relationship with that genre. In fantasy/science fiction, I like how it pushes me to reach out for new things. I'm such a completionist though.
ReplyDeleteWhat's been your favorite monster fucker book so far? Its something I've only started dipping my toes into, and am hoping to read more!
I love Romance so much that I knew that I needed to do the bingo for it to make it even more fun. My favorite monster romance series this year has been Ursa Dax's Cowboy Colony Mail Order Bride series.
DeleteLook at you!! Nice work. I have had a slow couple of months, but I'm already doing well in August and making up some ground. Of course, I also cut back on my goals, so it's a win-win all around!
ReplyDelete