Keep Reading

Sunday #53

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

Wednesday, I took my weekly trip to the library. Thursday, I went and saw the new Spider-Man movie with a few friends and then we went out for dinner afterwards. Friday, I went to my local library's annual used book sale. Sunday, I'll be driving down to my mom's - about a 2 hour trip - to see the new Spider-Man movie again, this time with two of my younger siblings. I honestly didn't love the movie, but I didn't want to say no when my siblings asked me to go see it a second time.

What I Read:

I finished Lover's Instinct by Katie Reus (3 Stars), Overeager by Grae Bryan (a reread, 4 Stars), Rescued by the Alien Bull Rider by Ursa Dax (4 Stars), Hot for Teacher by Grae Bryan (4 Stars). 

What I Checked Out From The Library:

  • The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook by Matt Dinniman
  • Romantic Hero by Kristy Greenwood
  • If You'll Have Me by Eunnie
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • The Christmas Ring by Karen Kingsbury
  • Everything I Learned, I Learned in a Chinese Restaurant by Curtis Chin

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal: 114 /185
Pages Goal: 31,754 / 50,000
Alphabet Challenge
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo

Last week on the blog:

  • Review: Carl's Doomsday Scenario 
  • July Recap
  • Summer of Horror Reviews Part 2
  • Down The TBR Hole
  • ARC Promo: Steelborn

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a fun week, especially the library book sale! I hope you and your siblings enjoy seeing the new Spider-Man movie together, even if it wasn’t a favorite the first time around. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page