Keep Reading

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD to Have Immediately but Still Haven’t Read

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

July 28: Books I HAD to Have Immediately but Still Haven’t Read

My physical TBR - books that I own and still haven't read - is over 200 books so making this list was tough. I used Goodreads and my memory to go with books that I have owned the longest. May not be 100% accurate as I am sure some of these have been on my to read shelf longer than I have owned them.

  1. A Promised Land by Barack Obama
  2. For Your Own Good by Samantha Downing
  3. Husband Material by Alexis Hall
  4. Love, Magic & Misfortune by Carla Nikole
  5. This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi
  6. Happy Place by Emily Henry
  7. They Drown Our Daughters by Katrina Monroe
  8. Lute by Jennifer Thorne
  9. Ace by Angela Chen
  10. Redemptor by Jordan Ifueko



Comments

  1. I have not read A Promised Land yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed many of Emily Henry's books and I've been really getting into memoirs lately so the Barack Obama book looks good too. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page