Keep Reading

WWW Wednesday #16

   Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. For WWW Wednesday, you just answer the three questions below.

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:

I've just started both A Curse of Beasts and Magic by Jeaniene Frost and an ARC of Steelborn by Taylor J LaRue - less than 25% of the way into each so I don't really have opinions on either of them yet.

Recently Finished Reading:

Within the last week, I have finished Compound Fracture by Andrew Joseph White (3 Stars, not my favorite from him, I liked his other two YA books better) and Lover's Instinct by Katie Reus (3 Stars).

Reading Next:

All The Queen's Curses by Alyssa Hollingsworth will be my next ARC read. 



Comments

  1. This was my least favorite of White's as well. He's still a type of body horror I can generally handle, but the connective tissue didn't work as well for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished DCC #2 and am listening to book 3. But after that I have a review book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got book 3 from the library and I'm excited to start it.

      Delete
  3. The cover of Steelborn has me curious! Hope you enjoy.

    Here's my WWW post: https://breathesbooks.com/2026/07/29/www-wednesday-310/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page