The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.
The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there.
What I Did:
This post marks one year of me participating in Sunday posts! Another quiet week, the weather and air quality were both better. I am back into doing diamond paintings, I did a coaster set this week. Thursday, I went to a local small brewery with a friend and got to eat at a really good grilled cheese themed food truck. Friday, I went grocery shopping after work. Saturday, I read in bed and got some cleaning down. Sunday, I need to run some errands and attempt to fix my porch.
What I Read:
I finished Caller Unknown by Gillian McAllister (3.5 Stars), The Alien Jungle Warlord's Bride by A.V. Wilcott (3 Stars) and Compound Fracture by Andrew Joseph White (3 Stars). I worked on reading A Curse of Beasts and Magic by Jeaniene Frost and I started Breeze Spells and Bridegrooms by Sarah Wallace & S.O. Callahan.
What I Checked Out From The Library:
- None
- None
Reading Goals/Challenges Update:
Last week on the blog:
- Review: Jonah and The Narwhal
- Top Ten Tuesday: Live in my head rent free
- Down the TBR Hole
- Coastal Magic Featured Author: Layla Reyne Q & A
- First Line Friday/ Friday 56: A Curse of Beasts and Magic by Jeaniene Frost
This week on the blog - subject to change:
- Review: Magick by Eleri Drake
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I had to own right away but still haven't read
- WWW Wednesday
- ARC Review: The Alien Jungle Warlord's Bride
- First Line Friday / Friday 56: Book TBD
Congrats on your 1 Year of Sunday Posts!! Woot! Oh! We have a local brewery down the road and they have food trucks. I keep saying we need to go one day. I need to make that a priority.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the errands/fixing your porch! Hope you still get plenty of weekend chill time too.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the repairs and congrats on a year of Sunday posts. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I love a good grilled cheese! I enjoyed the new Jeaniene Frost book!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! It sounds like your reads being somewhat disappointing based on their star values so I hope your next ones will be a better match for you.
ReplyDelete