Keep Reading

Top Ten Tuesday: Live In My Head Rent Free

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

July 21: Books That Live in My Head Rent-Free (submitted by Emma @ damppebbles.com)

This was a fun list to make; I really just went with 10 of my all-time favorite books. 
  1. The Sacred Space Between by Kalie Reid
  2. This Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede
  3. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
  4. Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross
  5. The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by V.E. Schwab
  6. The Seven Year Slip by Ashley Poston
  7. Summer Sons by Lee Mandelo
  8. Josh & Hazels Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
  9. The Charm Offensive by Alison Cochrun
  10. the Heartstopper series by Alice Oseman


Comments

  1. I’ve heard good things about The Song of Achilles .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, looks like a good list. I've been meaning to try Divine Rivals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I almost added Josh and Hazel to my list today as well. It was so good 😊 I did have Addie LaRue on my list though. That book is such a beauty! Also loved SoA and Divine Rivals so much. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page