Keep Reading

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

September 22: Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List 

I enjoy making seasonal TBRs but I am such a mood reader that I will be lucky if I read half of these this fall. 

  1. Love Wells Kept by Bailey Hannah
  2. The Geomagician by Jennifer Mandula
  3. In The Weeds by B.K. Borison
  4. The Dungeon Anachrist's Cookbook by Matt Dinniman
  5. Baludr's Gate 3: Astarion by T. Kingfisher
  6. Victorious by V.E. Schwab
  7. The Knave and the Moon by Rachel Gillig
  8. Fallin' Tide by Tori Ford
  9. Grim Tidings by B.K. Borison
  10. Razorblade Tears by S.A. Cosby

Comments

  1. Honestly, I’m a huge mood reader as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved In The Weeds and The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook! And I'm hoping to read Grim Tidings this fall as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, same!! But, it's still fun to make the list, LOL! I hope you enjoy the ones you do get a chance to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when the mood strikes!
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a mood reader, too, but I still love making a tentative list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page