The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.
The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there.
What I Did:
This week flew by and I basically did nothing outside of my day job. Monday, I was off work, so I got some cleaning done and spent most of the day reading. Wednesday, I ran some errands. Thursday, I played Baldur's Gate 3 with a couple friends. Saturday, I got some shopping done. This upcoming week will be nice because I have a full week of PTO from work, it's a staycation as I currently have no plans but I'm excited to not be at work for a full week.
What I Read:
I finished Extracurricular by Rachel Lynn Solomon (3.5 Stars),Espiritu by Aiden Thomas (3 Stars), In Pieces by Cleo White (3 Stars), The Gargoyle and the Spinster (3.25 Stars),Ready for Her Yeti by Neva Post (3 Stars) and To Dance the Moon and Stars by Tasia M.S. & Barbara Perez Marquez (3 Stars).
From The Library:
- Did not make a trip to the library this week
- None
Reading Goals/Challenges Update:
Last week on the blog:
- How Did I Do On My Summer TBR?
- ARC Review: Espiritu by Aiden Thomas
- August Reading Challenge Check In
- Down The TBR Hole
- Review: Smitten by the Alien Saloon Owner by Ursa Dax
- Recs by the Alphabet
- WWW Wednesday
- Down The TBR Hole
- First Line Friday / Friday 56
Sounds like a pretty good week! I did no major cleaning of my house last month with all the dog stuff going on. So hoping next Monday on my first official Monday off for my new 4 day weeks that I can get that done. Hope you have a good week!
ReplyDeletehttps://lisalovesliterature.bookblog.io/2026/09/13/weekly-wrap-up-september-13th-2026/
Enjoy your staycation!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your week, happy reading!
Sounds like you had a good week. Lots of reading - I wish I wasn't so tired from work. I have a bunch of books I want to read.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good reading week!
ReplyDeleteOoh, hope you have a good staycation! Having some good quality reading time is always such a gift.
ReplyDeleteA week off? Yay, that's amazing! I hope you enjoy <3
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteYay for a staycation! I hope you enjoy the downtime!
ReplyDeleteI hope your staycation is pure bliss!
ReplyDelete