In 2025, I got really into doing an alphabet challenge and I even managed to complete it - not sure if it's beginners luck or if the amount of reading I do just making it easier for me but I had a lot of fun and I will be doing it again in 2026. I wanted to start creating rec lists for each letter of the alphabet to challenge myself and to share books that I enjoy with others that might also be doing the challenge.
Here is K! Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these.
- The Knight and The Moth by Rachel Gillig
- Knot Her Shot by Ari Wright
- Kill Joy by Holly Jackson
- King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St Clair
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- Knot Her Goal by Ari Wright
- Knight In The Petals by Roslind Petrucci
- Kiss Her Once For Me by Alison Cochrun
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
.png)
The Kite Runner was a good read.
ReplyDeleteIt's one of those books that I enjoyed but could never reread.
DeleteI enjoyed The Kiss Quotient, thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteFrom this list, the only book I've read is The Kite Runner.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/fictional-bookstores-i-would-love-to-visit/
I can't believe that I still haven't read the kite runner. It's been ages, and I've heard nothing but delightful things about it
ReplyDeleteIt's a very interesting read.
DeleteI read THE KITE RUNNER when it came out, but I don't remember much about it now, unfortunately. Time for a reread, apparently!
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!