Keep Reading

2026 2nd Quarter Favorites

 Last year, I started making lists of my favorite reads from each Quarter, hoping that when I got to the end of the year, it would be easier to come up with a list of my favorite books of the year and it worked so we are doing it again in 2026. 

Here are my favorites for April through June of 2026:
  • You Did Nothing Wrong by CG Drews
  • Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman
  • The Sacred Space Between by Kalie Reid
  • The Sun and the Starmaker by Rachel Griffin
  • The Caretaker by Marcus Kilewer
  • Magick by Eleri Drake

Comments

  1. Yes to Dungeon Crawler Carl! I just listened to the first book. My favs from the second quarter include: This Kingdom Will Not Kill Me by Ilona Andrews and Archangel's Eternity by Nalini Singh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Dungeon Crawler Carl! I just finished A Parade of Horribles and am already missing Carl and Donut so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got notification from the library that the next DCC book is ready for me so I'm excited to jump in.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page