Keep Reading

WWW Wednesday #23

 elcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. For WWW Wednesday, you just answer the three questions below.

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:

I've hit a reading slump so I haven't made much progress since last week. I'm taking a break from Dhampira - not sure if the problem is me or the book. I've been poking at Dogs, Boys and Other Things I've Cried about by Isabel Klee, it's a memoir and I am like 90 pages in. I decided to reread Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross - I figured a favorite might be the best way to bust out of the reading slump.
 


Recently Finished Reading:

I haven't finished a book since September 25th. 

Reading Next:

I grabbed my hold of Grim Tidings from the library so I will be picking that up soon. 

Comments

  1. I also started reading Dogs Boys and Other Things I've Cried About and it wasn't grabbing me, but I'll pick it up eventually. Good luck with your slump!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page