Keep Reading

Sunday #63

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

Tuesday, I used part of my workday to volunteer at a local wholesale food store, it's a store that runs completely on volunteers and my work likes to give back to the community by helping out. Thursday, I took my weekly trip to the library. Saturday, I spent the day with my brother, my sister and my sister's boyfriend. We got dinner at my favorite local restaurant, we then went to a pottery studio, and we each painted a piece and then we went to an escape room. 

What I Read:

I continued to work on Dogs, Boys and Other Things I've Cried About by Isabell Klee. I started and finished My Feral Romance by Tessonja Odette (3 Stars) and I started a reread of Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross. 

From The Library:

  • Fable by Adrienne Young
  • Abyss by Nicholas Binge
  • The Witch by Marie NDiaye
  • The Butler by Clarie Mackintosh
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • None

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal: 140 /185
Pages Goal:  40,195 /50,000
Alphabet Challenge: 
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo: 

Last week on the blog:

  • Review: Longing for the Alien Lawman by Ursa Dax
  • Top Ten Tuesday: Autumnal colors
  • Featured Author Q & A: Kiernan Kelly
  • Q3 Favorites
  • Down the TBR Hole

Comments

  1. It sounds like Saturday was a lot of fun, especially the pottery painting:-) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page