Keep Reading

Down The TBR Hole #58

 Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by Lost in a Story, but she has permitted I’m Into Books to adopt it since she is no longer blogging. I always see Confessions of a YA Reader do this and I have been wanting to give it a shot myself as my Goodreads to-read shelf has 517 books on it - we are on page 16 of the list now, so we are making progress. I like to go with 10 books.

  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go
This Weeks Books:
  • When the Wolf Comes Home by Nat Cassidy
  • The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
  • Time Loops & Meet Cutes by Jackie Lau
  • The Locked Ward by Sarah Pekkanen
  • The Poppy Fields by Nikki Erlick
  • Dream a Little Dream by Melissa Brayden
  • Notes on Surviving the Fire by Christine Murphy
  • Dying to Meet You by Sarina Bowen
  • Whispers of Dead Girls by Marlee Bush
  • We Don't Talk About Carol by Kristen L. Berry
Keeping:
4/10
New Total: 511

Comments

Form for the Contact Page