Keep Reading

Down the TBR Hole #57

Down The TBR Hole is a meme created by Lost in a Story, but she has permitted I’m Into Books to adopt it since she is no longer blogging. I always see Confessions of a YA Reader do this and I have been wanting to give it a shot myself as my Goodreads to-read shelf has 510 books on it - we are on page 16 of the list now, so we are making progress. I like to go with 10 books.

  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go
This Weeks Books:
  • Di-Curious by Erin Branch
  • Under Locke by Mariana Zapata
  • The Lost Saint by Rachael Craw
  • Bitter Burn by Sierra Simone
  • A Body Not Her Own by Eileen Farren
  • This Vicious Hunger by Francesca May
  • Wild Pitch by C.L. Rose
  • The Seventh Champion by Sylvia Mercedes
  • Fence, Vol. 4: Rivals by C.S. Pacat & Johanna the Mad
  • Honor by Danielle Baker 
Keeping:
6/10
New Total: 506

Comments

Form for the Contact Page