Keep Reading

WWW Wednesday #22

 Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. For WWW Wednesday, you just answer the three questions below.

The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?

Currently Reading:

I've been working on Dhampira by Amy Pennza, less than 200 pages in. I also started Dogs, Boys and Other Things I've Cried about by Isabel Klee, it's a memoir and I have only read the first chapter so far.

Recently Finished Reading:

This week, I have finished Longing for the Alien Lawman by Ursa Dax (3 Stars).

Reading Next:

I got an email that my hold for Grim Tidings came in at the library, so I'll probably be starting that soon.

Comments

Form for the Contact Page