Keep Reading

Sunday #57

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

Did not have the best week, going through something that I'm not quite ready or willing to share on here. I'm hoping I get it all solved and it just turns into a life lesson. Saturday, two of my siblings came over to help me work on my big problem. Sunday, I have DnD with a group that hasn't met up in awhile and I'm excited for the distraction that will give me. 

What I Read:

I poked at the Unknown by Riley Sager, Espiritu by Aiden Thomas and Two Twisted Crowns by Rachel Gillig. 

What I Checked Out From The Library:

  • None
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • None

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal:  125 /185
Pages Goal: 35,593 / 50,000
Alphabet Challenge
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo

Last week on the blog:

  • Review: Rescued by the Alien Bull Rider
  • Recs by the Alphabet: K
  • Down The TBR Hole
This week on the blog - subject to change:
  • Review: Overeager
  • Tell Me Something Tuesday: Fall TBR
  • WWW Wednesday
  • Down the TBR Hole

Comments

  1. Good luck with whatever you're dealing with. At least you have some family to help out. I hope this is a better week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are, with the help of others, able to resolve the issue you are dealing with. Enjoy the distraction of your DnD group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things get easier soon and that having your siblings there helped lighten the load a little. Enjoy DnD and the chance to escape into something fun for a while. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sorry you are having a difficult time, I hope it resolves itself soon.

    Thanks for sharing your week, happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you lots of positive energy, to work your way through, and for the best possible outcome. And hope you enjoy your D&D meet up in the meantime :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page