Keep Reading

Sunday #47

   

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly or for a monthly wrap up.

The Sunday Salon (hosted by ReaderBuzz) is a place to link up and share what we have been doing during the week. It's a great opportunity to visit other blogs and join in the conversations going on there. 

What I Did:

Another quiet week. Thursday, I took my weekly trip to the library and then I played video games with a couple friends for a few hours. Friday, I had dinner with my younger sister. Saturday and Sunday, I plan to stay home, reading and catching up on cleaning. 

What I Read:

I had a slower reading week. I finished How To Write Poetry (3 Stars) and The Caretaker by Marcus Kilewer (4 Stars) while working on Training Season by Leta Blake. I also started Jonah and The Narwhal by Vinni George and an ARC of The Vanishing Bride by Mimi Gunn. 

What I Checked Out From The Library:

  • Dead First by Johnny Compton
  • The Gravewood by Kelly Andrew
  • Power Play by Chelsea Curto
  • The Woods All Black by Lee Mandelo
Books Added To My Collection: 

  • Jonah & The Narwhal by Vinni George - Thank you to the kind individual that sent me this off of my wishlist! 

Reading Goals/Challenges Update:

Reading Goal:  92 /185
Pages Goal:  25,009 / 50,000
Alphabet Challenge
Monster Bingo: 
Romance Reading Bingo:

Last week on the blog:

  • Review: The Sun and The Starmaker
  • ARC review: The Vanishing Bride
  • WWW Wednesday
  • Down The TBR Hole
  • First Line Friday / Friday56

Comments

  1. I tend to feel disappointed with books that I rate only three stars---sometimes I wish I hadn't spent the time reading a book that was just okay. I hope you had a relaxing weekend and that you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, a 3 Star is just a good, perfectly average read so I don't mind them too much, I don't like having too many in a row though.

      Delete
  2. You are doing great in meeting your reading goals! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Dead First, I hope you enjoy it😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do enjoy the quiet weeks. You are doing really well with your goals. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes quiet weeks are the best weeks. Looks like you have some intriguing books in the queue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was on a roll with getting stuff read the last week or two, then I have my house guest this weekend and it isn't as much reading as I like with making sure he and my dog Argyle aren't causing problems, lol. Quiet weeks are nice. I'm hoping for this one to be quieter once our house guest leaves. Here's hoping you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the pups aren't causing too much trouble lol. Hope you have a good week as well.

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great week all around. Enjoy the week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love slow weeks. I'm looking forward to vacation (in Michigan!) next week. I hope I can catch up on some reading as I haven't spent a lot of time with my books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good week for reading! Hope you have a good week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for getting a book from your wishlist!
    Thanks for sharing your week, happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice surprise! Hope you have a good week.

      Delete
  11. A quiet week sounds amazing to me! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a quiet weekend this past weekend too. It's nice to have the time for a reset.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page