The life of a mood reader: creating seasonal TBR's and then hardly sticking with them. This one was split 50/50 with what I read and didn't read.
- This Damsel Is Not in Distress - DNF
- Two Twisted Crowns by Rachel Gillig - totally forgot about
- Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman - 4 Stars, a fun start to the series
- Someone to Daydream About by Sydney Langfor - 4 Stars, a lovely read
- Married to the Alien Mountain Man by Ursa Dax - 3.5 Stars, loved continuing on in the series
- Jonah and the Narwhal by Vinni George - definetly going to come back to this one
- And Now Back To You by BK Borison - 3.5 Stars, didnt enjoy as much as other books by this author
- We Should All Be Birds by Brian Buckabee - DNF
- Sound Like Love by Ashley Poston - totally forgot that I said I wanted to read this soon lol
- A Box Full of Darkness by Simone St James - 4 Stars, loved everything except the ending

I dread checking in with some of my older TBRs 🙈 some I've done pretty well with, others not so much. Im glad you've enjoyed quite a few of these. Its a shame to hear that the ending let you down a bit with A Box Full Of Darkness and that you weren't as keen on that Borison book. Ive only read Good Spirits by them so far and really must start playing catch up soon.
ReplyDeleteOh, I like the check in from what you thought you'd read. I should go back and look to see how I did.
ReplyDelete