Keep Reading

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Still Need To Finish

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

August 18th: Book Series I Want to Catch Up On

Have you read any of these series? Let me know in the comments. 
  • Series 1: The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
    • Books I have read: The Raven Boys & The Dream Thieves
    • Books I still need to read: Blue Lily, Lily Blue & The Raven King
  • Series 2: Shades Of Magic by V.E. Schwab
    • Book I have read: A Darker Shade of Magic
    • Books I still need to read: A Gathering Of Shadows & A Conjuring Of Light
  • Series 3: Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L Armentrout
    • Books I have read: A Shadow in the Ember & A Light in the Flame
    • Books I still need to read: A Fire In The Flesh & Born of Blood and Ash
  • Series 4: Regency Faerie Tales by Olivia Atwater
    • Books I have read: Half A Soul & Ten Thousand Stitches
    • Book I still need to read: Long Shadow
  • Series 5: Dungeon Crawler Carl by Matt Dinniman 
    • Book I have read: Dungeon Crawler Carl & Carl's Doomsday Scenario
    • Books I still need to read: The Dungeon Anachrist's Cookbook, The Gate of Feral Gods, The Butcher's Masquerade, The Eye of the Bedlam Bride, This Inevitable Ruin, A Parade of Horribles
  • Series 6: Perfect Play by Layla Reyne
    • Books I have read: Dead Draw
    • Books I still need to read: Bad Bishop, King Hunt
  • Series 7: Cowboy Colony Mail-Order Brides by Ursa Dax
    • Books I have read: Married to the Alien Cowboy, Wrangled by the Alien Rancher, Resisting the Alien Rider, Wanted by the Alien Warden, Married to the Alien Mountain Man, Rescued by The Alien Bull Rider, Smitten by the Alien Saloon Owner
    • Books I still need to read: Longing for the Alien Lawman, Bound by the Alien Buckaroo
  • Series 8: Vampire's Mates by Grae Bryan
    • Books I have read: Roman & Soren
    • Books I still need to read: Lucien, Johann, Wolfgang & Colin
  • Series 9: Lyonesse by Sierra Simone
    • Books I have read: Salt Kiss
    • Books I still need to read: Honey Cut & Bitter Burn
  • Series 10: ORCA by Vinni George
    • Books I have read: Black & White
    • Books I still need to read: Grayscale, Full Color, Monochrome

Comments

  1. Shades of Magic, Regency Fairy Tales and Dungeon Crawler Carl are all series I’d like to read
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Raven Cycle is AMAZING! You definitely need to finish that one. I desperately need to finish Shades Of Magic. The first one was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start the Dungeon Crawler Carl series as I hear nothing but good things about it! I hope you make progress on some of these soon! :D

    Here's the link to my TTT if you'd like to check it out - https://bookishlyjessie.blog/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐈-𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Dungeon Crawler Carl right now. Already a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t know there were so many books in the Raven Cycle series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout has been on my TBR to try for a bit! I've also heard amazing things about Matt Dinniman's Dungeon Crawler Carl series. I haven't come across the others you listed, so thanks for sharing what you're hoping to catch up on. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep debating about giving Dungeon Crawler Carl series a read.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/ten-series-i-hope-to-catch-up-on-in-2026/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veros @ Dark Shelf of WondersAugust 18, 2026 at 7:04 PM

    Ahh, I need to read the Regency Faerie Tales, I have the first one and it’s currently collecting dust even though it sounds excellent! The only one I’ve tried from your list is Dungeon Crawler Carl but only the first book. And I also really want to read The Raven Boys :) Fun list!
    Here's my TTT: https://darkshelfofwonders.com/top-10-book-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all your series! I haven't read any of them.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to read some of V.E. Schwab's work. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read and loved the Raven Cycle series! I'm with you on the JLA series. I didn't count Dungeon Crawler Carl on this list even though I haven't finished, because I just started, so it counts as a newer series for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Form for the Contact Page