Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme was formerly hosted by MizB at A Daily Rhythm and revived on Taking on a World of Words. For WWW Wednesday, you just answer the three questions below.
The Three Ws are:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
Currently Reading:
Last night I started If Not You by Ellen O'Clover, I loved her book The Heartbreak Hotel last year so I'm very excited for this one.
Recently Finished Reading:
This week, I have finished Into the Blue by Emma Brodie (4 Stars) and Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree (4 Stars).
Reading Next:
I'm in the mood for a thriller so I think next I will pick up The Silent Patient by Alex Machalides or With a Vengeance by Riley Sager.
I've heard really good things about Into the Blue, glad you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteI recently purchased Legends and Lattes and hope to get to it some day. I'm currently listening to The Vanished Sister by Sherry Thomas which is the 9th book in the Lady Sherlock series.
ReplyDelete